Boat Docks, Storage, and Service on Sacandaga Lake
We are a family owned marina located on the Great Sacandaga Lake just south of the Northville Bridge on County Highway 152 in Sacandaga Park.
We offer seasonal dock slips in conjunction with winter boat storage and engine service.
Our Mercury Certified Technicians are available daily to take care of your boating needs, keeping you on the water, not on land.
The ship’s store is stocked with a variety of boating accessories and engine parts.
- Sheltered boat basin with 94 slips
- Depth 5′ to 20′ depending on lake level
- Port-a-potties – Not available due to COVID-19
- Mechanic on duty 6 days
- Fuel injector cleaning and flow testing
- Shore power
- Gas dock
- Winter inside & outside boat storage
- Ship’s store
- Warranty repairs on Mercury Outboards and Mercruiser Sterndrive products
- Propeller reconditioning